Nicky – 07970 058407
Debbie – 07889 055812
If you are a young person and would like to speak to someone in confidence that is not connected with the club, then Childline will be able to help: www.childline.org.uk or call 0800 1111.
For out of hours Safeguarding support through Wokingham Council please consult their website.
It’s important to us that our players are able to take part in an enjoyable and safe environment and be protected from abuse. For this reason our club endorses and adheres to The FA’s Safeguarding Children Policy. Read more at Safeguarding Children Policy and Procedures (PDF 2.1mb)
Wargrave Wolves also fully support the FA’s Respect Programme, to address unacceptable behaviour in football – on and off the pitch. Information relating to this programme is available via the FA’s website.
- Respect Code of Conduct – Young Players (PDF 1.5mb)
- Respect Code of Conduct – Coaches, Team Managers and Club Officials (PDF 1.5mb)
- Respect Code of Conduct – Match Officials (PDF 1.5mb)
- Respect Code of Conduct – Spectators and Parents/Carers (PDF 1.5mb)
- Wargrave Wolves Players Code of Conduct (PDF 1mb)
All adults within Wargrave Wolves dealing with Children on a regular basis are required to obtain a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check (previously Criminal Records Bureau – CRB) via the FA. Guidance for CRB applicants can be found here.